Welcome to Bay Colony Dentistry - Your first choice for a dentist in Virginia Beach
Your visit will be made as comfortable as possible in our state of the art facility.
Your neighbor, your neighborhood dentist in the North End of the Oceanfront area of Virginia Beach.
For each patient, their life circumstances and oral health goals.
ORAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Achieve and sustain optimal oral health with regular check ups for oral cancer, gum disease and tooth decay. Identify diseases in their early stages to prevent pain and discomfort. Why wait? Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Live Well. Eat Well. Smile More.
Wholesome foods, fresh fruit and vegetables, crunchy nuts all contribute to a varied nutrient dense diet. Learn more at your appointment. Click below in recommended books to read.
Healthful smiles have teeth properly positioned to distribute the forces of mastication (chewing). At 800 psi teeth that are correctly positioned last longer and are easier to maintain and clean.
- CERAMIC RESTORATIONS (all white, no metal) are now stronger and more reliable than older metal-(porcelain PFM) crowns in most situations.
- WHITE FILLINGS (resins) and PORECLAIN VENEERS create natural looking beautiful smiles.
- DENTAL IMPLANTS replace missing teeth and are a game-changing alternative to dentures and bridges (fixed partial dentures).
- Grateful to the Virginia Beach Police Department’s Second Precinct for all that the officers and staff do to make Virginia Beach a great place to live, work and play. Proud sponsor of their ADOPT-A-MUSTER PROGRAM.
- Giving back to those less fortunate: Beach Health Clinic-dental service, Hope House Foundation-donation and Mission of Mercy (MOMS project) 2016-dental service.
- Cavalier Park/ Bay Colony Civic League President 2014 & 2015
- Elder, First Presbyterian Church
- President, Virginia Beach Dental Study Club
Bay Colony Dentistry
Pinewood Square, Suite 506
32nd St. & Holly Rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Friday: Business & Appointments Only- 8:00am-4:00pm
Saturday: Appointment Only
Follow Us/Patient Reviews:
Tidewater Dental Association